Friday, October 16, 2009

drowned by anger and sorrow.




YO! had been going out alot last few days. couldnt stand the fact that i was studying but nothing much is going in due to the distractions im having in my mind. Yesterday went to starcafe and met up with kia siang and nicol together with leon and andrew. yudesh came later on. kiasiang and nicol left around 12 and we chilled till around 2 plus when we decided to get guitars and play at the park at usj 16. Played till around 4 and we headed back home. leon andrew and desh sleptover my hse cause it was already really late. but we practically didnt sleep and chat a little when we go a little emotional and talked bout many things. this morning dropped yudesh home and we went and have our breakfast. andrew dropped me to find pui hwa and ameline. then chilled at taipan till lunch time when andrew asked me to go have lunch with him. he wanted to go McD and i saw someone there. What got me pissed is the fact that 'she' acts as if as im just a passerby in her life. Even the mom was friendlier. It really disapoints me to know this. I dont know but im just feeling really PISSED and really SAD to know all thats happened. But like what they say whats done is done, no point regretting which i ve never did regret helping so much. Too bad im not appreaciated , as i know i did my part and im not feeeling wrong about it. So whatever it is you ve got your guy friendsss with you that you need as im not needed. But at least i know what you really are made of now. So who cares right now.


I keep a journal of memories
I'm feeling lonely, I can't breathe
I fall to pieces, I'm falling
Fell to pieces and I'm still falling

No comments:

Post a Comment